Het Indonesian Waste Platform verbindt initiatieven wereldwijd en specifiek voor Indonesie.
Met regionale en lokale vertegenwoordigers bereiken we meer mensen de beschikbare informatie.
This is a short update about IWP.
IWP network building commenced in 2010.
Over the past 11 years our network has grown into an organisation recognised for its expertise, knowledge of the Indonesian waste situation, inclusion of all relevant actors and our ability to
establish strong partnerships.
Over the last few months we have structured IWP as follows:
Satellite Waste Platforms have been established in various regions in Indonesia.
They are situated on Bali, Sumatera (Aceh and Tubaba), Garut on Java, Maluku, Sulawesi and in East Nusa Tenggara (Lembata, Manggarai & Manggarai-Barat) and more coming.
We have edited all pages on our website.
– our programs
– reduce your single use (various campaigns)
– open burning awareness (campaign materials)
– code of conduct on integrity
– code of conduct on funding
– collaboration at International Waste Platform
Under ‘IWP programs’ we have separately added a pages for each of IWP programs:
1. IWP STAKEHOLDER MAPPING (collaboration with ADUPI and other recycling associations)
2. IWP KOMODO MODEL
3. IWP OPEN WASTE BURNING PROGRAM
4. IWP Quality Climate & Waste literacy Capacity building educators & students
These 4 programs are all linked, complimentary and implemented in a holistic manner.
We hope you like the updated website. On each page some new information and details.